NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$520||$20.00||Produce||Veggie — feeds 2-4||26 Weeks||No|
LATEST NEWS FROM THE FARM
- Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Fenugreek Stew – 21 February 2019, 10:30 am
- Pumpkin Apple Juice Cake – 26 April 2018, 5:27 pm
- Stonebridge Carrot Apple Coconut Mini Muffins – 30 November 2017, 7:52 am
Entered: 2010-01-16, Modified: 2017-02-07, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Stonebridge Farm are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Stonebridge Farm
- Website: http://www.stonebridgefarmcsa.com
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-823-0975
- Address: 5169 Ute Highway, Longmont CO 80503
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Longmont
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Stonebridge emphasizes the “community” in CSA through farm celebrations, pancake breakfast, and concerts. “When the community feeds itself, the land and the people prosper.” Established in 1992 as the first CSA in Boulder County. Stonebridge is a share-the-harvest farm that divides the weekly crops among members rather than base the share on market prices. Note that the address is in Longmont, but the farm is east of Lyons. Stonebridge Farm is also the first licensed farmstead winery on the Front Range, growing and vinting grapes suited for this region. They also offer classes on viticulture and wine-making. For more on growing cold-hardy grapes, see frontrangebackyardviticulture.com.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Stonebridge Farm’s website or call them at 303-823-0975 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2017-02-07.)