Welcome to our definitive guide to Miller Farms CSA for the 2023 season. As we witness a growing shift towards locally-sourced, sustainable food, Community Supported Agriculture programs like Miller Farms’ are at the forefront of this movement. In this guide, we will delve deep into the heart of Miller Farms’ CSA program, covering everything from the variety of crops grown, the membership options, the pickup process, and more. Whether you’re a local food enthusiast or simply someone interested in fresh, nutritious produce straight from the farm, this guide is your key to understanding and benefiting from the Miller Farms CSA program. Let’s take a journey together into the realm of locally-grown bounty, supporting our local farmers and enjoying the freshest produce that our community has to offer.
MILLER FARMS PICKUPS
Miller Farms offers convenient CSA pickups in numerous locations across Colorado:
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
MILLER FARMS SHARES
Regarding Shares, Miller Farms offers two options:
- Full Market Share: Priced at $750, this equates to $37.50 per week. This share is designed to serve 4-6 people and runs for 20 weeks. No work requirement is involved.
- Half Market Share: This share is priced at $450, translating to $22.50 per week. It’s meant to serve 2-3 people and also spans a period of 20 weeks. Similar to the Full Market Share, there is no work requirement.
|$750||$37.50||Market (?)||Full (4-6)||20 Weeks||No|
|$450||$22.50||Market (?)||Half (2-3)||20 Weeks||No|
Entered: 2010-03-27, Modified: 2016-02-04, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Miller Farms are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Miller Farms
- Website: http://www.millerfarms.net/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 970-785-6133
- Address: 13912 County Road 19, Platteville CO 80651
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Platteville
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miller-Farms/125615130839978
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: No
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Pesticide free.
Offer pro-rated shares for those who join later in the season. Members choose what produce they want every visit. Although they use their farm as a primary pickup location, you may also pickup your produce from any of the 40+ farmers market they do along the Front Range each year. Please keep in mind that occasionally they may be unable to make it to a particular farmer’s market but you can always come visit them for that week’s items.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: Yes
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Miller Farms’s website or call them at 970-785-6133 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-02-04.)