|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|Brighton||Tuesday||5-6:15 pm at the farm|
|Denver||Wednesday||4-7pm City Park (16th & Steele)|
NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|$795||$39.75||Produce||Full Vegetable/Fruit Share||20 Weeks||No||Eggs included with every pick up|
|$400||$40.00||Produce||Half Vegetable/Fruit Share||10 Weeks||No||Eggs included with every pick up|
Entered: 2013-02-07, Modified: 2017-02-09, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Berry Patch Farms are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Berry Patch Farms
- Website: http://berrypatchfarms.com/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-659-5050
- Address: 13785 Potomac St., Brighton CO 80601
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Brighton
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/BERRY-PATCH-FARMS/191470969226
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- They have been growing certified organic fruits and vegetables and offering them as pick-your-own and in their farm market since 1994. Produce shares include fruit.
Start/end date: June 20th-Nov 1st
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Berry Patch Farms’s website or call them at 303-659-5050 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2017-02-09.)