Welcome to our complete guide to Black Cat Organic Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program for 2023. Amidst a rising tide of consciousness towards sustainable, locally-sourced food, CSA programs such as that of Black Cat Organic Farm stand as a beacon. In this comprehensive guide, we will unpack every aspect of Black Cat Organic Farm’s CSA program, from the diversity of crops cultivated, to membership details, pickup procedures, and beyond. Whether you are an ardent advocate of local food or simply someone intrigued by the benefits of fresh-from-the-farm produce, this guide is your ticket to understanding and harnessing the value of Black Cat Organic Farm’s CSA. Let’s embark on this journey together into the soul of local agriculture, supporting our farmers and relishing the freshest, healthiest produce that our community offers.”
Black Cat Organic Farm PICKUPS
Black Cat Organic Farm offers CSA pickups in Boulder on Saturdays. Specific pickup locations or times were not provided in the data, so it’s recommended to contact the farm directly or check their website for more details. Chek CONTACT INFORMATION Bellow
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
Black Cat Organic Farm SHARES
Regarding their CSA shares:
- Veggie Share: This share costs $550 for a 20-week season, which averages out to $27.50 per week. As per the notes, it appears that members can select their preferred vegetables at the farmer’s market. No work requirement is stated for this share.
Please note that this information was last modified on February 25, 2016. For the most recent and accurate details, please contact Black Cat Organic Farm directly or visit their official website.
|$550||$27.50||Market (?)||Veggie Share||20 Weeks||No||Free choice vegetables at farmer’s market|
Entered: 2011-04-09, Modified: 2016-02-25, contact me with corrections
Black Cat Farm REVIEWS
Reviews of Black Cat Farm are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
SOLD OUT FOR THIS YEAR!
Black Cat Farm CONTACT INFORMATION
- Name: Black Cat Farm
- Website: http://blackcatboulder.com/our-farm/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-717-6836
- Address: 6054 Oxford Road, Longmont CO 80503
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Longmont
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Blackcatbou
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Affiliated with the Black Cat Restaurant: http://www.blackcatboulder.com/ and the restaurant is what the blog is for. Spread out over 4 farm locations at present.
- Sells meat without share commitment: Yes
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Black Cat Farm’s website or call them at 303-717-6836 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-02-25.)