NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|$560||$25.45||Produce||Full share||22 Weeks||No||20-24 weeks in length|
|$360||$16.36||Produce||Half share||22 Weeks||No||20-24 weeks in length|
LATEST NEWS FROM THE FARM
- Just a Few Weeks – 23 April 2019, 8:43 pm
- Progress – 4 April 2019, 8:57 pm
- Get in on the goodness – 5 March 2019, 9:45 pm
Entered: 2012-04-19, Modified: 2016-01-16, contact me with corrections
Reviews of BonaVida Growers are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: BonaVida Growers
- Website: https://bonavidagrowers.wordpress.com/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-449-6735
- Address: – -, Longmont CO
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Longmont
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bonavidagrowers
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Selling 50 shares. Started in 2010. Home delivery is available. 50% down/50% upon first delivery.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: Yes
- Home delivery: Yes
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit BonaVida Growers’s website or call them at 303-449-6735 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-01-16.)