NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|Boulder||Wednesday||4pm-7pm. at the farm or the Boulder County Farmer’s Market|
|$650||$32.50||Produce||Large Share||20 Weeks||No||4-5 people|
|$450||$22.50||Produce||Medium Share||20 Weeks||No||2-4 people|
|$350||$17.50||Produce||Small Share||20 Weeks||No||1-2 people|
|$300||$30.00||Wine||Wine & Cheese Share||10 Weeks||No||1 bottle of wine paired with cheese from Cured in Boulder|
|$225||$11.25||Fruit||Fruit Share||20 Weeks||No||An average of 3 lbs of organic, seasonal, Colorado fruit|
|$150||$10.00||Flowers||Flower Share||15 Weeks||No|
|$120||$12.00||Coffee||Coffe Share – Decaf||10 Weeks||No||1lb. every other week for 10 weeks (supplied by Conscious Coffees, Boulder, CO)|
|$120||$6.00||Eggs||Egg Share||20 Weeks||No||1 dozen of eggs|
|$110||$11.00||Coffee||Coffee Share – Regular||10 Weeks||No||1lb. every other week for 10 weeks (supplied by Conscious Coffees, Boulder, CO)|
|$60||$6.00||Bread||Bread Share||10 Weeks||No||1 loaf every other week for 10 weeks (20oz. peasant loaf from Kim & Jakes Cakes, Boulder, CO, gluten free and vegan). Farm pick up only|
Entered: 2010-01-16, Modified: 2017-02-09, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Cure Organic Farm are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Cure Organic Farm
- Website: http://www.cureorganicfarm.com
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-666-6397
- Address: 7416 Valmont Road, Boulder CO 80301
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Boulder
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cure-Organic-Farm/234985673055
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/cureorganicfarm
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Cure Organic Farm is a commercial family farm located six miles east of Boulder, Colorado. We grow over 100 different varieties of certified organic vegetables, herbs and flowers on 15 acres. All of the crops we grow are distributed within 50 miles of the farm through a CSA program, to local restaurants, farmers markets and our farm store on site. The farm is also home to several honey bee hives, a flock of hens and ducks, and heritage Berkshire and Mangalitsa pigs which are rotationally grazed.
Our 2017 season begins on June 7 and runs to October 18. Our Vegetable Shares are sold via a lottery system each season. The lottery was conducted on 1/15/17. All winners of the lottery will be notified by 1/18/17.
Kids farm camp and internships are available.
Have an exchange table if you pick up at the farm.
Farm store at farm is open from May 1st through mid-December.
Have meat and eggs available for purchase at farm. Have volunteer days on Thursdays.
Classes in jamming, butchering, etc, available. See http://cureorganicfarm.com/classes.htm for more.
- Sells meat without share commitment: Yes
- Sells eggs without share commitment: Yes
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Cure Organic Farm’s website or call them at 303-666-6397 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2017-02-09.)