NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$295||$18.44||Fruit||Full season share||16 Weeks||No|
|$240||$20.00||Fruit||Late season share||12 Weeks||No|
|$240||$20.00||Fruit||Full season Golden share||12 Weeks||No|
|$220||$20.00||Fruit||Full late season Hotchkiss share||11 Weeks||No|
|$210||$23.33||Fruit||Late season Golden share||9 Weeks||No|
|$140||$23.33||Produce||Golden/Denver/Fort Collins Canning share||6 Weeks||No||125 lbs of fruit|
|$130||$11.82||Fruit||Half late season Hotchkiss share||11 Weeks||No|
|$125||$25.00||Pantry||Boulder/Longmont canning share||5 Weeks||No||100 lbs of fruit|
|$60||$12.00||Fruit||Full early season Hotchkiss share||5 Weeks||No|
|$55||$13.75||Fruit||Early season share||4 Weeks||No|
|$40||$8.00||Fruit||Half early season Hotchkiss share||5 Weeks||No|
|$30||$10.00||Fruit||Early season Golden share||3 Weeks||No|
LATEST NEWS FROM THE FARM
- Potager Restaurant Tuesday pickup 2019 – 2 March 2018, 5:46 pm
- Delaney Farm CSA 2019 – 2 March 2018, 5:28 pm
- Vicki’s Fresh Food Movement – 13 November 2017, 11:33 am
Entered: 2010-04-22, Modified: 2016-01-07, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Ela Family Farms are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Ela Family Farms
- Website: http://www.elafamilyfarms.com
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 720-941-4889
- Address: 30753 L Rd, Hotchkiss CO 81419
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Hotchkiss
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elafamilyfarms
- Certified Organic: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Price, produce and length vary based on delivery location due to farmers market rules. Early season share may be available after June 1. Serve multiple Denver markets (Cherry Creek Farmer’s Market, City Park, Stapleton, Old South Pearl).
Once a year we roll out the red carpet and give our customers and friends the grand tour of our orchard. We start the tour at 10 a.m. We walk, talk, and look at all aspects of our farm. As long as Mother Nature is kind to us this spring frost season, we will look at the newly growing apples and peaches. The tour ranges from how we pack and cool the fruit, to our commercial kitchen, to how we grow our fruit. We’ll look at how we graft trees, run a wind machine and look at our newest trees. The best part of the tour? It’s free!
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Ela Family Farms’s website or call them at 720-941-4889 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-01-07.)