NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|Denver||Monday||In Wash Park|
|$475||$23.75||Produce||Full||5 Months||Working Share Available||Length approx|
|$250||$12.50||Produce||Half||5 Months||Working Share Available||Length approx|
|$220||$18.33||Fruit||Fruit||3 Months||No||Length approx, partnership with Ela Family Farms|
Entered: 2010-03-18, Modified: 2015-02-20, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Farm Yard Urban Farm are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Farm Yard Urban Farm
- Website: http://farmyardcsa.com/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-733-9207
- Address: 445 South Pearl Street, Denver CO 80209
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Denver
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farm-Yard-CSA/136088213107
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: Yes
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: Yes
- Ask 4 hours of volunteer time for each membership. Have full working shares available.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Farm Yard Urban Farm’s website or call them at 303-733-9207 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2015-02-20.)