NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|$740||$41.11||Produce||Full||18 Weeks||No||Includes fruit.|
|$390||$21.67||Produce||Half||18 Weeks||No||Includes fruit.|
Entered: 2010-08-14, Modified: 2015-02-15, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Granata Farms are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
- Name: Granata Farms
- Website: n/a
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-321-2735
- Address: 2071 Grape Street, Denver CO 80207
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Denver
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: Yes
- Pickups in Park Hill and Curtis Park. Add ons of eggs, meat, bread, fruit and jam are available for shareholders and non shareholders.
- Sells meat without share commitment: Yes
- Sells eggs without share commitment: Yes
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to call them at 303-321-2735 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2015-02-15.)