Welcome to our in-depth guide to Pachamama Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program for 2023. As consumers increasingly turn to sustainable and locally-sourced food, CSA programs like Pachamama Farm’s are leading the way in this meaningful shift. This guide aims to thoroughly explore the offerings of Pachamama Farm’s CSA program, covering everything from the variety of crops grown, to membership options, pickup procedures, and more. Whether you’re a seasoned locavore or someone simply interested in the health and taste benefits of farm-fresh produce, this guide is your passport to understanding and benefiting from Pachamama Farm’s CSA. Let’s embark on this journey into the heart of local agriculture, supporting our farmers while enjoying the healthiest, freshest produce our community has to offer
PACHAMAMA FARM PICKUPS
Pachamama Farm offers pickup options for its CSA program in various locations, including two sites in Boulder and two in Longmont. In Boulder, pickups are available at The Birth Center of Boulder, located at 2800 Folsom Street, and in the Majestic Heights neighborhood on Brookfield Drive. Both pickups are on Thursdays. In Longmont, one pickup option is available near 9th and Collyer Street, and another is available from 4 to 6:30 PM. Both Longmont pickups are also on Thursdays.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|Boulder||Thursday||at The Birth Center of Boulder, 2800 Folsom Street|
|Boulder||Thursday||in the Majestic Heights neighborhood on Brookfield Drive|
|Longmont||Thursday||near 9th and Collyer Street|
PACHAMAMA FARM SHARES
As for the shares, Pachamama Farm provides a variety of options:
- Weekly Veggie Share: This costs $600 for 20 weeks, averaging to $30 per week. No work requirement is involved.
- Bi-Weekly Veggie Share: This share costs $325 for 10 weeks, averaging to $32.50 per week. No work requirement is involved.
- Bi-Weekly Fruit Share: For $185, you can get bi-weekly fruit for 5 weeks, averaging $37 per week. This is only available for Bi-Weekly Veggie Share members and the fruit comes from Ela Family Farms.
- Weekly Fruit Share: This share costs $175 for 10 weeks, averaging $17.50 per week. It is only available for Weekly Veggie Share members and the fruit comes from Ela Family Farms.
- Weekly Flowers Share: Available only for Weekly Veggie Share members, this share costs $100 for 10 weeks, averaging $10 per week.
- Herbs Share: For $50, you get one handcrafted herbal product per month for 4 months.
- Bi-Weekly Flowers Share: Available only for Bi-Weekly Veggie Share members, this share costs $50 for 5 weeks, averaging $10 per week.
|$600||$30.00||Produce||Weekly Veggie||20 Weeks||No|
|$325||$32.50||Produce||Bi-Weekly Veggie||10 Weeks||No|
|$185||$37.00||Fruit||Bi-Weekly Fruit||5 Weeks||No||From Ela Family Farms. only available for Bi-Weekly Veggie Share Members|
|$175||$17.50||Fruit||WeeklyFruit||10 Weeks||No||From Ela Family Farms. only available for Weekly Veggie Share Members|
|$100||$10.00||Flowers||Weekly Flowers||10 Weeks||No||only available for Weekly Veggie Share Members|
|$50||$3.13||Herbs||Herbs||4 Months||No||One handcrafted herbal product per month|
|$50||$10.00||Flowers||Bi-Weekly Flowers||5 Weeks||No||only available for Bi-Weekly Veggie Share Members|
LATEST NEWS FROM THE FARM
- Important Farm Updates for 2019 & Beyond – 18 April 2019, 12:17 pm
- Late Summer Reflections from Pachamama – 17 September 2018, 3:57 pm
- B’s CD Release Concert at Pachamama! – 25 June 2018, 8:17 am
Entered: 2016-03-27, Modified: 2017-03-03, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Pachamama Farm and Wellness are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Pachamama Farm and Wellness
- Website: http://www.pachamamafarm.com/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 716-860-3594
- Address: 10771 North 49th Street, Longmont CO 80503
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Longmont
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pachamama-Organic-Farm/292683017482210
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
A beautiful farm nestled in the foothills of Boulder County. The farm is 38 diverse acres of which 2 are cultivated for vegetables and 10 for alfalfa pasture. In addition to annual crops, a 4-year-old medicinal and culinary herb garden contains over 40 different plant species. They have 26 heritage breed chickens that happily roam and graze.
When you join our CSA, you will get a “share” of our farm. Each week, for 20 weeks, you will pick up fresh, nutritious, local produce grown using organic methods. By participating in our CSA, you will directly support your local farmers and your local economy.
Membership includes your just-picked produce, a weekly CSA newsletter, recipes, invitations to farm events and the opportunity to enjoy the farm each week. Space is limited; shares will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dates: 20 weeks, June 1st – October 12th
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Pachamama Farm and Wellness’s website or call them at 716-860-3594 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2017-03-03.)