|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|Colorado Springs||N/A||At City Greenhouse in May, at Harlan Wolfe Ranch in June and after|
Entered: 2013-02-16, Modified: 2016-04-09, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Pikes Peak Urban Gardens are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Pikes Peak Urban Gardens
- Website: http://www.ppugardens.org/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 719-651-3416
- Address: P.O. Box 971, Colorado Springs CO 80901
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Colorado Springs
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pikes-Peak-Urban-Gardens/130608186994562
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/PPUrbanGardens
Are you a present or past member of this farm or ranch? If you are (or have been), rate this farm by clicking on 1 to 5 stars below (only ratings for the last 24 months are displayed):
Ratings disabled due to site maintenance.
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- 20 shares available. 2016 is first year back after a couple of years hiatus.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Pikes Peak Urban Gardens’s website or call them at 719-651-3416to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-04-09.)