|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|Colorado Springs||N/A||1 time per year|
|Denver||N/A||1 time per year|
|Grand Junction||N/A||1 time per year|
|Gunnison||N/A||1 time per year|
|Montrose||N/A||1 time per year|
|$2790||N/A||Beef||Whole||1 Time||No||Price approximate and is based on hanging weight of 620lbs (4.50/lb). Boxed weight expected to be 340 lbs.|
|$1395||N/A||Beef||Half||1 Time||No||Price approximate and is based on hanging weight of 310lbs (4.50/lb). Boxed weight expected to be 170 lbs.|
|$697||N/A||Beef||Split half (quarter)||1 Time||No||Price approximate and is based on hanging weight of 155lbs (4.50/lb). Boxed weight expected to be 85 lbs.|
Entered: 2015-04-09, Modified: 2015-04-12, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Princess Beef are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Princess Beef
- Website: http://www.princessbeef.com/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 970-872-2144
- Address: 32282 J Road, Hotchkiss CO 81419
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Hotchkiss
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Princess-Beef/100964300025627
Are you a present or past member of this farm or ranch? If you are (or have been), rate this farm by clicking on 1 to 5 stars below (only ratings for the last 24 months are displayed):
Ratings disabled due to site maintenance.
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Animal Welfare Approved & American Grassfed Association Certified beef. Website has large number of grassfed beef recipes.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Princess Beef’s website or call them at 970-872-2144to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2015-04-12.)