NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$1725||N/A||Beef||Half share||1 Time||No||Approximate price, based on hanging weight of 290lb. (price is 5.95/lb hanging weight, includes processing)|
LATEST NEWS FROM THE FARM
- Fence Work – The Dirt on Rotational Grazing – 29 April 2019, 10:42 pm
- Sun Prairie – 10 Years Strong – 27 September 2015, 11:03 pm
- (Barn) Raising Humanely Raised Pork – 16 June 2015, 9:46 pm
Entered: 2015-04-07, Modified: 2015-12-29, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Sun Prairie are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Sun Prairie
- Website: https://www.sunprairiebeef.com/
- Email: N/A
- Phone: 303-859-2280
- Address: 5056 Old Post Rd, Yuma CO 80759
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Yuma
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sunprairiebeef
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: No
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Have quarterly home delivery via UPS for 10lb and 25lb beef boxes (offer a variety of types of frozen meat, see website for details). Beef is 100% grass fed.
- Sells meat without share commitment: Yes
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Sun Prairie’s website or call them at 303-859-2280 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2015-12-29.)