|$495||$27.50||Produce||Full share||18 Weeks||No||Sized for four|
|$250||$13.89||Produce||Half share||18 Weeks||No||Sized for two|
|$99||$5.50||Bread||Bread||18 Weeks||No||One loaf a week, add on only.|
|$99||$5.50||Eggs||Egg||18 Weeks||No||1 dozen a week, add on only.|
LATEST NEWS FROM THE FARM
- Cultivating Cooperation: Non Profits Join Forces to Launch Alpenglow Community Farm – 23 May 2014, 2:00 am
- Superfoods: Feeding Success On State Tests – 4 March 2014, 3:55 am
- Garden to Table: Mountain Roots Ready to Grow Again | CB News, Oct 12, 2012 – 11 October 2012, 10:32 am
Entered: 2016-04-09, Modified: 2016-04-09, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Mountain Roots Food Project are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Mountain Roots Food Project
- Website: http://www.mountainrootsfoodproject.org
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: n/a
- Address: PO Box 323, Gunnison CO 81230
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Gunnison
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mountain-Roots-Food-Project/194382570576462
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: Yes
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Multi farm CSA. All farms based in Gunnison Valley. Also have other programs including day camps. Visit website for more. Online ordering available, as well as payment plans. Have a “share the harvest” donation box available as well.
Mountain Roots Multi-Farm CSA is a new collaborative effort among several small-scale farmers located within Gunnison Valley, including Gunnison Gardens, Tassinong Farms, Headwaters Farm, Dig In It, and Calder Farms. CSA members will receive a variety of produce, mainly vegetables with occasional berries, for 18 weeks from mid-June through mid-October. Full shares are sized for a family of four, half shares are sized for two. Organic bread from local Mountain Oven Bakery and free-range eggs are available as optional add-ons. Signups are open through April 22, 2016 and will be capped at 25 full shares.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Mountain Roots Food Project’s website to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-04-09.)