NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$25||$25.00||Eggs||7 dozen eggs||1 Week||No||Can buy multiple weeks, sells by the week|
|$20||$20.00||Eggs||5 dozen eggs||1 Week||No||Can buy multiple weeks, sells by the week|
|$9||$4.50||Eggs||1 dozen eggs||2 Weeks||No||Note this specifies 2 weeks because of Farmshares.info limitations. Can buy multiple weeks, sells by the week|
Entered: 2016-02-28, Modified: 2016-03-01, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Ambrosia Farm are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Ambrosia Farm
- Website: http://ambrosiafarm.co
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 303-995-4586
- Address: 43859 E Arkansas Pl, Bennett CO 80102
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Bennett
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ambrosiafarm.co
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Egg shares available now. Chickens will be available in July and turkeys in November. Pickup available at farm, or contact for coordinated delivery.
- Sells meat without share commitment: Yes
- Sells eggs without share commitment: Yes
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Ambrosia Farm’s website or call them at 303-995-4586 to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-03-01.)