|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$475||$33.93||Produce||Large||14 Weeks||No||Good for small family or for those who love veggies|
|$275||$19.64||Produce||Small||14 Weeks||No||Feeds 1-2 people|
Entered: 2016-06-03, Modified: 2016-06-03, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Artisan Garden are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Artisan Garden
- Website: http://artisangardenscsa.com/
- Email: mailto:[email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: n/a
- Address: 6427 Weld County Road 68.5, Windsor CO 80550
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Windsor
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtisanGardensCSA/
Are you a present or past member of this farm or ranch? If you are (or have been), rate this farm by clicking on 1 to 5 stars below (only ratings for the last 24 months are displayed):
Ratings disabled due to site maintenance.
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Contact for more info about working shares.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Artisan Garden’s website to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-06-03.)