|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$350||$17.50||Produce||Working large share||20 Weeks||Working Share Available||2 hrs/week of work required. Members will pick their own produce the day that they work.|
Entered: 2012-12-16, Modified: 2015-02-11, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Lakeridge Farms are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Lakeridge Farms
- Website: http://lakeridgefarms.org/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 847-302-5852
- Address: 1041 N. Taft Hill Road, Fort Collins CO 80521
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Fort Collins
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lakeridge.farms
Are you a present or past member of this farm or ranch? If you are (or have been), rate this farm by clicking on 1 to 5 stars below (only ratings for the last 24 months are displayed):
Ratings disabled due to site maintenance.
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: Yes
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- At Lakeridge Farms, they strive to grow the highest quality non-certified organic fruits, vegetables, culinary herbs, and greens. Their integrated approach to farming allows them to produce their crops without the use of pesticides, herbicides, or synthetic chemical fertilizers. They believe that through composting and integrated farming practices, they can create better soil quality than nature could in a static environment. They encourage local distribution, and are proud to serve the Fort Collins community.
Lakeridge Farms was started in 2012 by CSU graduates Mike Walsh and Will Murphy. While at CSU, Will studied Horticulture with a minor in Business Administration. Mike also studied Horticulture, and completed the W.D. Holley Floriculture Research Program.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: Yes
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Lakeridge Farms’s website or call them at 847-302-5852to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2015-02-11.)