|City||Day of Week||Notes|
|$350||$25.00||Produce||Wild food CSA||14 Weeks||No||Only 10 available. Local food and educational CSA. See website for more details.|
Entered: 2015-06-29, Modified: 2015-06-30, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Turtle Lake Refuge are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Turtle Lake Refuge
- Website: http://www.turtlelakerefuge.org/wildcsa
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: 970-247-8395
- Address: 848 E. 3rd Ave, Durango CO 81301
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Durango
Are you a present or past member of this farm or ranch? If you are (or have been), rate this farm by clicking on 1 to 5 stars below (only ratings for the last 24 months are displayed):
Ratings disabled due to site maintenance.
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: No
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- Focus of organization is link between personal health and wild lands.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Turtle Lake Refuge’s website or call them at 970-247-8395to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2015-06-30.)