NO LONGER MAINTAINED
As of 2021, this site is no longer maintained. I am keeping the data up for historical purposes, but please contact the farmer directly. Note they may no longer be in business or offering farm shares.
|$604||$33.56||Produce||Basic Veggie Box||18 Weeks||No|
|$256||$14.22||Meat||Meat add-on||18 Weeks||No|
|$116||$6.44||Bread||Baked goods add-on||18 Weeks||No|
|$95||$5.28||Cheese||Cheese add-on||18 Weeks||No|
Entered: 2016-05-07, Modified: 2016-05-07, contact me with corrections
Reviews of Southwest Farm Fresh Cooperative are below. All comments will be moderated, so please keep them helpful. Did you like your experience? Was the farm clear about expectations? Did the farmer deliver on his or her commitments?
Despite our best efforts, this listing hasn’t been updated for over two years. Contact the farmer or rancher for correct prices, and pickups. Tell us what you find out and we’ll update this listing.
- Name: Southwest Farm Fresh Cooperative
- Website: http://www.southwestfarmfresh.com/
- Email: [email protected]
Farmers, please contact me to mask your email
- Phone: n/a
- Address: PO Box 84, Mancos CO 81328
- Map it, or see other CSAs in Mancos
- Certified Organic: No
- Organic methods: Yes
- Certified Naturally Grown: No
- Certified Biodynamic: No
- Biodynamic methods: No
- Neighborhood Supported: No
- All prices include tax, and all shares are pulled from multiple farms. Also have gluten free baking mixes available.
- Sells meat without share commitment: No
- Sells eggs without share commitment: No
- Home delivery: No
We do our best to keep our information up to date, but it is best to visit Southwest Farm Fresh Cooperative’s website to get the most recent information. (This page was most recently changed on 2016-05-07.)